- Alkalising (1)
- Benefits of Vitamin D (1)
- Body Care (1)
- Good Food For Weight Loss (1)
- Hay Fever (1)
- healthy eating (2)
- Healthy Shopping List (1)
- Healthy Wedding (1)
- Human Heart Facts (1)
- Juices and Smoothies (1)
- Migraines (1)
- Organic Foods UK (1)
- Super Foods List (1)
- Superfoods for Skin (1)
- What can help me sleep (1)
- Wholefoods UK (1)
Superfoods For Skin.
If you are on the market for superfoods for your skin then please make sure to give Chiray a call.
We are committed to making sure that you have the best superfoods for your skin. We can provide all of the free and impartial advice that you need when deciding which products are best for your situation.
What we offer for skin care.
We fully believe that the best way to achieve healthy-looking skin is through superfoods and not cosmetics. Where cosmetics can give a slight temporary boost with regards to the health of your skin.
The benefits of using superfoods for your skin.
The main advantage of using skin superfoods is that it is more of a permanent boost opposed to cosmetics which are temporary.
Here a few things which you can expect to happen to your skin with superfoods.*
- Fewer wrinkles – This is something which people have been trying to get rid of for years.
- Healthy Glow – You do not need to sunbathe to achieve that healthy glow, we can guarantee you that our superfoods can give you the perfect glow which some people think is only possible through extensive sunbathing sessions.
- Reduction in Puffy Eyes – Superfoods are a great solution for people who need to reduce the puffiness in their eyes.
- Reduction in age spots – A lot of people are quite self-conscious about age spots that they might find on their skin, superfoods such as red peppers and pink grapfruit contain lycopene which helps to reduce age spots on your skin.
- Less Acne – For everyone out there suffering from acne do not be afraid as there are a lot of options for you such as lentils.
Our recommendations for Skin Superfoods.
At Chiray we are determined to make sure that all of our customers get the best possible service and impartial advice that will help them in getting the correct products for their situation.
Our Guarantee for our customers for all of our Great Skin Care Products.
We do not want to just give out advice that will bring us the most sales for our products, we like to know that our customers are actually feeling highly valued and are getting the products and services that they need to help improve the healthiness of their diet.
Putting your mind at ease.
We like to know that all of our customers are being taken care of and so if you are unsure about any of the superfoods that we offer at our store then please get in touch. Our staff will give you all of the information you require just so that you have peace of mind about everything.
If you do need more information please contact Chiray on 0120 277 0927.
Healthy Shopping List.
Talk to everyone here at Chiray about how we can get you a healthy shopping list.
The only problem with trying to get a healthy shopping list is that everyone has a different view on what it means to have healthy food. There are of course official definitions for such words however at Chiray we like to make sure that everyone’s idea of healthy is something which is best for them but also tailored to their preferences.
How we will go about getting you a shopping list which is healthier.
What we try and do with every client at Chiray is to make sure that they are always happy with what they have purchased from us. We like to give our input regarding the matter and this is usually to try and get to a compromise of a healthy shopping list and also something which our customers enjoy.
Simple things to make sure you have healthy foods in your life.
We take a few simple steps to make sure that you get healthier foods in your life.
This is what we can recommend for you in the first instance of making your shopping list healthier:
- Rice – For all of your rice needs make sure that you only get Brown, Basmati or wild rice.
- Beans – For all of your bean needs make sure to only get Black, Pinto, Kidney, Chickpeas and lentils.
- Meats – Even though meats are one of the UK’s favourite type of food out there. There are a lot of issues with some meat if you wish to lead a healthier lifestyle and so we recommend the following – chicken, turkey, oily fish (e.g. mackerel and salmon) and white fish (e.g. haddock and cod).
We like to look after our customers healthy choice of living.
At Chiray we always like to give free and impartial advice to all of our customers so that they do not feel like they are pressured into making a decision on the spot about changing their entire lifestyle.
What we can offer you when it comes to improving your shopping list to make it healthy.
For many years now Chiray has been helping customers change their lifestyle into a much more healthy one. A lot of people out there are unsure about how they can start their new healthy lifestyle, we can talk you through every element of your new healthy shopping list.
Here to help.
If you are unsure about anything then please make sure to get in touch with us and we will be more than happy to give you any information about any way in which you can improve your shopping list.
An interesting fact is that 53% of obese men and 44% of obese women were found to have high blood pressure*, so our target is to get everyone healthy to make sure that obesity becomes a thing of the past.
Chiray is committed to making sure that all of our customers feel valued and appreciated, this is why we love to take time out to make sure that everyone feels valued and appreciated. To get in touch with us please call us on 0120 277 0927.
*Citation statistics taken from http://www.nhs.uk/news/2013/02February/Pages/Latest-obesity-stats-for-England-are-alarming-reading.aspx.
What is Healthy Eating?
I fully believe that almost everyone’s definition of healthy eating is different. However to cite an official web definition from Livestrong
“Healthy eating consists of consuming the types and quantities of foods that offer an ideal balance between nutrition and energy to support childhood growth as well as adult metabolism. This involves choosing foods with more of the health-promoting vitamins and minerals and less of the detrimental fats, cholesterol, sugar and sodium.”
The way it is phrased here seems to be very clear and simple, so why should there be so many views on what is healthy eating?
Myths about healthy eating
Eating Healthy is expensive
This is simply not true. Eating healthily can actually be considerably cheaper than buying readymade, pre packaged foods.
As long as you are not overweight you are healthy
Healthy eating is not all about weight, this is partly true because you can generally assume if you are overweight your diet will generally be unhealthy, however many that are not overweight at all may not have a healthy diet and as a consequence may not be as healthy on the inside as they look on the outside.
Consumers are influenced by advertising and marketing to make unhealthy choices
This has been the subject of many scientific experiments and there has been no direct correlation found between advertising and unhealthy diet.
As long as you are eating healthy foods you are eating healthily
This again may be partially true, but you wouldn’t say someone who ate nothing but apples was a healthy person. It’s more about ensuring you are balancing your diet.
There is a lack of access to healthy foods
I’ve heard this one from people before and can’t believe my ears, the moment you walk into any supermarket the first isle is always packed with fruit and veg of every variety you can imagine.
So how do you eat healthily?
It does of course take organisation and self discipline to change your habits and create a healthy eating routine. Some may not have this innate organisation and dicipline which is why Chiray have created their Health programme to provide advice and support.
Ultimately any food can be part of a healthy eating routine, it is more about the variety of what you eat and when you eat.
Healthy Food to eat
Nutritionists have helpfully created the five different food groups:
- Fruits and vegetables
- Bread, rice, Cereals, pasta and Potatoes
- Meat, fish, eggs and beans
- Food containing fats and food containing sugar
- Milk and dairy foods
The ideal daily consumption of these foods is as follows
Healthy eating routine tips
- Making sure you eat regularly and keeping a consistent routine is the key to success in eating healthily:
- Always make sure you have breakfast.
- Try to have 5 servings of your fruit and vegetables in a day.
- Keep a food diary, especially if you have a busy life.
- As well as ensuring you are getting the right balance from your food groups, also make a note of your vitamin intake.
- Check your food labels carefully to ensure you are not taking in fats and salts your unaware of.
- Make it fun, Chiray have a wide variety of Super foods and whole foods and more that can be very effectively incorporated into your diet. You can also discover a wide range of delicious healthy recipes across the web like the ones found here.
- Don’t berate yourself for the occasional treat, a little on rare occasions won’t do you any harm
These are a small sample of tips to help with healthy eating.
For more tips and advice on healthy eating we are happy for you to contact Chiray here, call us on 0120 277 0927 or sign up for your free trial on our health programme.
Resources used in article research